The raised fist made its first appearance in 1917, representing workers unions. In '48, it was propagated in Mexico to advance social causes, and in an iconic moment at the 1968 Olympics, two African American athletes raised their fists high while standing atop the podium.
- BLACK LIVES MATTER - Enduring symbol of strength and resistance against persecution. From Labor Unions to Black Panthers
- RAISED FIST - This symbol of solidarity and defiance is now known around the world. While the media co-opted this symbol to represent violence, we know it will remain a timeless symbol of people's strength against oppression.
- PREMIUM QUALITY LAPEL PIN - We go above and beyond to use the highest quality material to deliver the best product to you. Hard Enamel & Real Gold Plating
- PERFECT SIZE - 1” wide tall hard enamel premium lapel pin with metal butterfly backing, well suited for denim, jackets, backpacks, suits, & shirts for men and women
- AMERICAN BRAND - Real Sic is based in Cleveland and sells Unisex fashion accessories for the sickest people on planet earth, our customers.
- AMAZING GIFT - We Love Spreading Happiness! Share this pin with a loved one or yourself. Send us your pin photos by tagging us on Instagram, @realsic