Frida Kahlo is an internationally renowned artist known for her self-portraits. She has only recently (~70s) been recognized by the art world for her contribution, style and story.
Frida was a strong and fiercely independent woman who during her life was over-shadowed by the success of her husband, Diego Rivera. Today, she has surpassed Diego in recognition.
Our pin is loosely based after the Vogue cover photo of Kahlo.
• 1” Enamel Pin with Real Gold Plating
• Soft enamel, double posted w/ metal butterfly clasps
• Looks great on denim jackets or backpacks
• Beautiful flowers & gold earring details
• Strong figure of feminist pride
This item makes a great gift for yourself or someone special in your life. Ships fast and with a free sticker!