“To belittle, you have to be little.” – Kahill Gibran,
Ancient symbol of protection and strength, the Hamsa is a widely recognized symbol of defense against the evil eye. Our interpretation fits perfectly on a jacket or backpack. Stylish occult symbology reminiscent of henna tattoos.
Premium quality pin with offset print and epoxy fill, you’ll be amazed at the detail and quality. Pantone dyed metal and double-posting make this an excellent addition to your pin collection.
We made this for the people we love, to protect and defend them from the evils of the world. This makes a great gift for yourself, family or friends.
- HAMSA PROTECTION PIN – Exotic look, steeped in history. One of humanities oldest symbols of protection against the evil eye
- PREMIUM QUALITY LAPEL PIN – We go above and beyond to use the highest quality material to deliver the best product to you. Real metals & Pantone matched colors are part of our quality standard
- PERFECT SIZE – 1.3” tall offset print lapel pin with smooth epoxy finish well suited for denim, jackets, backpacks, suits, & shirts for men and women
- AMERICAN BRAND – Real Sic is based in Atlanta and sells Unisex fashion accessories for the sickest people on planet earth, our customers
- DOUBLE-POSTED PIN – We use two posts and included metal butterfly clasps for a secure, no-spin fit.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED– Our lapel pins are double posted to be more secure and comes in a retail secured package .We Love Spreading Happiness! Share this pin with a loved one or yourself. Send us your pin photos by tagging us on Instagram, @realsic